Skip to main content

Emma and Clare

This is my aunt Emma some people think it is weird that I'm older than Emma but it's fun and she is a great aunt and very talented her favorite activity is doing gymnastics with Clare. I had never thought to take pictures of them but we had walked over to a friends house and on the way home I looked at them and the were walking with their arms over  each others shoulders walking in unison it was really cute and that got me thinking about taking some pictures of them.
 Clare is the one with the with the blonde hair she is my little sister she and Emma are best friends and have been for as long as I can remember they do so many things together they also like painting and coloring.














Thank you for looking at the pictures hope you enjoyed them


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spain.

I rarely update but whatever whelp. In May my family and I went to Europe for a few weeks, and here are some pictures of Spain.                                                 The market near our apartment place was wonderful, and it had delicious food.                                                  Thats the view from my bedroom, at the airbnb we stayed at.  I'm not good with words, but it was a great trip. My bad pictures and bad commentary don't do it justice. Sooo that's it Byeee :-)
This morning I decided to go outside and take pictures of squash blossoms and morning glory's.                                                          Here are the pictures morning glory squash blossom hostas tomatos